Golf Course will be open and 90 degree except for cart path only on holes 4# 8# and 17#. The range is also open.
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, Governor Roy Cooper has issued a stay at home order for the entire state of North Carolina to help slow down the spread of coronavirus. Under these stipulations, people are still able to enjoy golf but are required to maintain at least 6 feet of separation from everyone (excluding family members can ride together in one cart and people in their household). Under these circumstances, if you require a single cart: there will be a $7 cart fee to help cover the extra cost of maintenance, gas, water (for washing) etc. Sorry for the inconvenience. Let’s continue to work together, practice social distancing and get through this crisis as quickly as possible.
Thank you for reserving tee times with credit card to reduce further contact. Our cancellation policy requires 24 hour notice. No show will result in your credit card being charged for the the fees due and tax is included.
Emerald Lake Golf Club Staff
Lakeview grill and tavern restaurant take-out-curbside pick up 11 am-7 pm. WEEKEND GRILL’N AT THE TURN READY TO GO! Dining inside Patio Dining will be closed until further notice.
1 Golf course water dispensers are removed.
2. Bev cart will not be on the course today.
3. Beverages, food, snacks available at Pro Shop and Lake View Tavern.
*No Outside Food or Beverage Allowed.
5. All golf cart touch points steering wheels, handles, seats sanitized before after & use.
6. Flag sticks sanitized. please do not remove.
7. Bag stands on range are further apart. *Range balls sanitized before after use.
8. Please sanitize all bags and equipment before arrival.
9. Rake are removed from all bunkers.
10. No ball washers available.
11. All ball cups have been raised.
Events booked at “The View” have been postponed and we are working with each guest to reschedule for those that have been impacted.
We appreciate your patience, understanding and support during this difficult time. If you have questions please feel free to contact the club 704-882- 7888